Get social with Wattbike and WIN Training DVDs
Posted Mar 13, 2012 at 09:44 AM
One of the great things about being part of the Wattbike community is seeing Tweets and Facebook updates telling us how much people have beaten their personal bests by on a Wattbike, or better still telling us how much faster they have gone in a race, a sportive or a triathlon after a good block of training on a Wattbike. This kind of sharing of experiences and training data is the kind of stuff that gets us out of bed in a morning and puts a smile on our face.
With that in mind we want to make sure you're conencted in all the right places with us - whether it be here on the blog, on Facebook, Twitter or through our Newsletter.
We recently took on one of the Three Legs Cycling DVDs featuring World Champ Mark Cavendish (purely for research purposes!) and liked them so much that we thought we'd give a few away in a competition. The workouts are hard enough as it is so we won't tax you any more by asking difficult questions.
To be in with the chance of winning a Sprinting/Road Race bundle or a Time Trial/Climbing bundle all you need to do is make sure you're hooked up with us on Twitter, Facebook and subscribed to our Newsletter
For every place you're connected with us, you'll get an entry into the draw - so triple your chances with just a couple of clicks!
We'll pick the winners out at the end of March - Good luck!
The boring stuff...aka Terms and Conditions
1. This Prize Draw is open to all, excluding employees of Wattbike Limited, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Wattbike reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Wattbikemay require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless Wattbike is satisfied with the verification.
2. The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after March 31st 2012 either by email, Direct Message on Twitter or Private Message on Facebook. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at Wattbike's discretion.
3. Wattbike's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
5. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Wattbike Limited, Vermont House, Nottingham South & Wilford Ind. Est., Wilford, NG11 7HQ.