ABOUT THE COURSE
COURSE UPDATE: Due to the current government advice with regards to COVID-19, we have made the decision to cancel this event. Everyone who has paid for a place has been contacted. Thank you for your support and we hope to see you at our next Workshop instead.
Calling all Personal Trainers! Due to popular demand we are running a third edition of our Wattbike Open Workshop for independents. Open to all independent PTs, gym instructors and indoor cycling enthusiasts. This is a great opportunity for you to learn about all the features and benefits of the Wattbikes, how to implement these in your everyday practice, and gain 4 CPD points,.
Join us at Nuffield Health City Club in London on the 21st of March to learn all about the features and benefits of the Wattbike from our Lead Master Trainer Adam Daniel - so you can improve the health, fitness, and performance of your clients.
|Delivered by:||Master Trainer Adam Daniel|
The Open Workshop will take 4 hours to complete. Apart from getting inspired, becoming obsessed with performance, and learning about the best indoor trainer in the business, you will learn the following from our Lead Master Trainer:
- The features and benefits of the Wattbike Pro/Trainer
- The key elements of the Wattbike and how to take advantage of them
- The essence of the Wattbike; Polar View & PES, resistance, and testing
- How to effectively programme workouts on a Wattbike
- How to apply your knowledge and understand how to use the bikes for different cases/needs
- Understand the key maintenance points of the Wattbikes