WIN your dream bike, worth up to £10,000
Weekend warriors are built indoors.
The more efficient your training is indoors, the more fun you’ll have outdoors. Inside Out challenges you to focus on those indoor sessions each week to reap the rewards. A 20-minute breakfast ride, a lunch hour spin or a weekly virtual meet up on Zwift all help power those outdoor miles.
So, keep pedalling on your Wattbike this spring for some incredible rewards, thanks to our friends at Sigma Sports, including the chance to win your dream bike worth £10,000.
How to take part
Don’t stop the Watt this spring. Complete one session (at least 15 minutes) on the Wattbike Hub app each week and you’ll be automatically entered into weekly draws to win great prizes, with a little help from our friends at Sigma Sports.
1st April (00.00 GMT) - 7th April (23.59 GMT): 10% Sigma Sports discount code for all
8th April (00.00 GMT) - 14th April (23.59 GMT): Prize draw for Sigma Sports Vel Carbon Wheelset (worth £999)
15th April (00.00 GMT) - 21st April (23.59 GMT): Prize draw for Sigma Sports Vel Cycling Bundle (worth £200)
22nd April (00.00 GMT) - 30th April (23.59 GMT): Prize draw for Wattbike training bundle (includes floor mat, water bottle and Muc-Off cleaning kit, worth £85)
Log at least one session each week across April (1st - 30th April) and you’ll be entered into a draw to win your dream bike, worth £10,000.
Download the free Wattbike Hub and take part
Don’t forget to share and tag us in your workout @Wattbike #WhyIWattbikeDownload Now
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to all entrants aged 18 years or over (with no international countries exclusions), except employees of Wattbike limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the promoter [Wattbike] is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. To qualify for the weekly draws, entries must be submitted each week by successfully logging at least 15 minutes of activity on the Wattbike Hub app.
4. To be entered into the prize draw to win a bike worth up to the value of £10,000, entrants must log at least 15 minutes of activity on the entrants’ individual Wattbike Hub account each week from 1st April (00:00GMT) - 30th April (23:59GMT). Prize must be redeemed on a bike sold by Sigma Sports and based on stock availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- This prize will be redeemed and fulfilled by Sigma Sports Limited and is based on stock availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
5. The eligibility period for the prizes is as follows.
- Week 1: 1st April (00.00 GMT) - 7th April (23.59 GMT). 10% Sigma Sports discount code. Terms & Conditions: Discount code valid on in-stock items only. Code can only be used on orders of £30 or more. Code may only be used once per new customer. Code cannot be used on bike, frame, power meter and turbo trainer purchases as well Garmin and Wahoo branded purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offer, cannot be used retrospectively. Excludes finance, Sigma Sports eGift vouchers, Sigma Sports Gift Cards and Cyclescheme. Code valid for purchases within the UK only. Code expires 31/05/2021.
- Week 2: 8th April (00.00 GMT) - 14th April (23.59 GMT) Prize Draw for Sigma Sports Vel 50 RSL Carbon Tubeless Disc Wheelset.
- Week 3: 15th April (00.00 GMT) - 21st April (23.59 GMT) Prize draw for Sigma Sports Vel Essentials Bundle (includes: 1xVel Waterproof Saddle Bag, 1xVel 500 Lumen Front Light, 1x Vel 20 Lumen Rear Light, 2x Vel RSL Carbon Bottle Cage, 1x Vel CO2 Flow Regulator Head with 16G Cartridge and 1x Vel R8 Multi Tool).
- Week 4: 22nd April (00.00 GMT) - 30th April (23.59 GMT) prize draw of a Wattbike Training Bundle (including Wattbike Floor Mat, Wattbike Water Bottle and Muc Off cleaning kit £85).
6. All eligible participants will be automatically entered into the draw each week and the winners are chosen at random from all submitted entries.
7. Winners will be contacted by email no later than six working days after the weekly draw deadline has passed.
8. Should Wattbike Ltd be unable to contact winners or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, Wattbike Ltd reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. Wattbike Ltd is not responsible for the fulfilment of
- Sigma Sports discount code
- Sigma Sports Vel 50 RSL Carbon Tubeless Disc Wheelset
- Sigma Sports Vel Essentials Bundle
- Selected bike worth up to £10,000
10. The weekly prizes are as described and are available on the date of publication. Wattbike and Sigma Sports reserve the right to swap or exchange stated prizes.
11.The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of Wattbike Ltd.
12.Entrants data will be used for the purpose of administering the prize draws and in accordance with the permissions granted at the point of entry.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Wattbike Ltd and accordingly Wattbike Ltd may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Wattbike Ltd as a result thereof.
14.These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.